China's terrain is complex and there are many mountainous areas, although the mist is drenched and the scenery is pleasant. But for truckers engaged in logistics transportation, the complicated road conditions only bring them danger and fatigue.
Trucks loaded with cargo in mountainous areas need to control their speed when driving on long downhill sections or when cornering. If they are not operated properly, frequent braking and deceleration will cause the braking system to overheat and fail. In mountainous areas, many trucks often encounter hot steam when entering the service area. It is the steam that is caused by the brake pads being too hot and cooling.
What is a hydraulic retarder?
The hydraulic retarder uses hydraulic damping to produce a retarding effect and reduce the speed of the vehicle. It is a car deceleration device. Exhaust braking is used when the car goes down a long slope. Although it can get a good braking effect, for commercial vehicles with a large tonnage, the exhaust braking effect is limited and the engine is damaged to a certain extent . Therefore, it is necessary for large commercial vehicles to be equipped with a hydraulic retarder.
Function of hydraulic retarder
(1) Reduce the frequency of vehicle brake use, and reduce the probability of vehicle failure on long downhill brakes.
(2) Improve the economics of vehicle operation and save the driver the cost of refilling water.
(3) Significantly reduce the weight of the vehicle, the driver can pull more cargo and improve operating profit.
1. No need to install water tank, saving installation cost 3000yuan
2. The sprinkler should carry at least one ton of water, and the entire set of liquid relief device weighs only 100 kg, which can pull at least 1 ton of cargo.
3. The use of hydraulic brake can reduce the number of brakes and reduce the frequency of tire brake pad replacement.
4. Don't worry about the freezing of the water tank pipe in the winter, no need to add water in and out of the service area, save time and improve transportation efficiency.
5. Relying on the hydraulic retarder to control the speed, when driving in mountainous areas, the risk of brake failure can be greatly reduced, and the improvement of safety is priceless.
Optional Voith hydraulic retarder,
Howo helps you save time and effort by driving!